Elementary School Enrichment Program
PopUp Storywalk offers an enrichment opportunity to bring our literacy experience into the local schools. It combines the storywalk, installed on school grounds by utilizing our travel kits for rent. We currently offer the storybooks listed below available for this enrichment. Please contact us via email if you or your local school is interested in this opportunity!
Our available book list:
- “Dreamers” written by Yuyi Morales
- “Drawn Together” written by Minh Le
- “Count On Me” written by Miguel Tanco
- "Bea's Bees" written by Katherine Pryor
- "The Water Princess" written by Susan Verde
- "Fox and the Bike Ride" written by Corey Tabor
- "The Bears Song" written by Benjamin Chaud
- "Tiny, Perfect Things" written by M.H Clark
- "Bunnies!!!" Written by Kevan Atteberry
- "The Bear and the Piano" Written by David Litchfield
- "Yellow Kayak" Written by Nina Laden
We love the story walks. I take my 1 and 4 year old and they love them. 4 year old loves running ahead to find the boards.
I enjoy reading stories I haven't read before. Extra special with placement of bear at the end, it's like a treasure.
- Jennifer, Hailey and Avery.
The StoryWalk Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. The name StoryWalk is a registered trademark. There are now StoryWalk installations all over the country.